[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Saving user specific preferences

jkoek do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 24 04:01:22 EDT 2006

Hello,

Does anyone know if there is a way to save userPreferences with a Portlet.
At this moment I have seen that it is possible to save Preferences with a Portlet, however this is Page specific and not user specific.

For instance the Weather portlet is good example.
When I log in and edit the page the Weather Portlet preferences are saved not only for me but for everyone (page/window level).

This means that I need to create a Specific Page for every user. But in case of the Weather the page is not different but only the parameters that need to be displayed are different.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960252#3960252

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960252