[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: How to configure batch/fetch size

qbacomarch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 24 04:18:56 EDT 2006

Well, I tried this, but it didn't work.
Here's my persistence.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  | <persistence version="1.0" xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence">
  |   <persistence-unit name="DBTestOne-ejb" transaction-type="JTA">
  |     <provider>org.hibernate.ejb.HibernatePersistence</provider>
  |     <jta-data-source>OracleDS</jta-data-source>
  |     <class>DBTest.EJBTestEntity</class>
  |     <properties>
  |         <property name="hibernate.jdbc.batch_size" value="25"/>
  |     </properties>
  |   </persistence-unit>
  | </persistence>

The database logs show, that there are 73 rows in 8 fetches.

Here's the code of the session bean thath queries the database:
@Stateless

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960255#3960255

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960255