[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: [jBPM][3.1.1] Get a timer instance with API

cpob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 24 08:39:00 EDT 2006

I don't have access to commit to the CVS (nor can I do so from work).  I created/commented on a Jira though.

The issue I talk about, is in the action handler.  When you have the executionContext, and do a .getTimer() on it (during a timer action event), it would always return null.

My fix assigns the timer to the ExecutionContext properly so it is there in the action handler if you need it.

ephemeris-lappis wrote : at the time the task activates
You mean task.start()? or when the task is created?

You should be able to, I know we're editing timers during the execution of a timer, but we're doing mass timer updates, so we're using named queries.  You should be able to do it through the API.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960339#3960339

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960339