[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Hibernate Validation / Page Scope --> allways new entity

bfo81 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 24 09:26:27 EDT 2006

Unfortunatley yes. But I think it's not likely that this will cause any problems. If the user opens another editor page later then it will get its own new conversation. The old conversation will remain in memory and get deleted after a certain amount of time.

And there's even another problem you brought into my mind: After clicking save the user gets redirected to the list page. If he presses the back button of his browser he gets back to the edit page... with no active conversation. But this can be avoided by adding the follwing annotation to the edit bean: @Conversational(ifNotBegunOutcome="...backToTheList...")
This redirects the user to the list page ;).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960364#3960364

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960364