[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: User Input Req for 2.6 Usability and UI enhancements

roy.russo@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 24 09:46:40 EDT 2006

"PeterJ" wrote : Why can't it be formatted using the Nphalanx theme?  The style sheet and graphics are available.  Besides, many systems that require logging on have a default (i.e., non-personalized) look for the login page.

Right. Thats the way it used to be. I'll see if I can get that behaviour back for 2.6, or even 2.4.

"PeterJ" wrote :
  | In the Administration Portlet....

All items noted. The Admin Portlet will literally be gutted and completely redone for 2.6. Usability of that portlet is our main concern with it. If there is time, we also plan to introduce wizards.

"PeterJ" wrote :
  | 8) Check the user interface against Firefox.  Some things don't work.  For example, tool tips for some icons which appear in IE don't appear in Firefox because the 'title' property was not defined.

Noted.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960376#3960376

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960376