[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Hibernate Validation / Page Scope --> allways new entity

mrwhite do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 24 10:07:25 EDT 2006

The list component is a stateless session bean.

  | @Stateless
  | @Name("clientPersonService")
  | public class ClientPersonServiceImpl implements ClientPersonService {
  |
  | 	@PersistenceContext
  | 	private EntityManager em;
  |
  | 	public List <ClientPerson> getAllClientPerson()
  | 	{
  | 		ClientPersonDAO clientPersonDAO = new ClientPersonDAO(em);
  | 		return clientPersonDAO.getAllClientPerson();
  | 	}
  | }

so there is nothing cached or saved.
the list must be up to date because the new created entities of my "root problem" appear after the update of the "original" entity. and i checked the list against the database. everything is in sync.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960392#3960392

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960392