[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Collection - Depth Problem

bluetrade do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 24 18:51:39 EDT 2006

Hi,
I have some problems with a select query.

I have the following classes

  | Person {
  |
  | Set<Address> addresses;
  |
  | }
  |
  | Addresses {
  | Set<AccessRight> accessRight;
  |
  | }
  |
  | AccessRight {
  | Set<Person> members;
  | }

now I have a query that says:
"select person.addresses from Person person where :user in (person.addresses.accessRight.members)"...

However I get the output "could not resolve property: members of my.core.Addresses" - however, "members" is as you can see actually in accessRight...

What's wrong with my syntax? I might have to use MySQL 4, so I might not have the option to go for subqueries...
Any clues?

Thanks,
Joey

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960541#3960541