[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: 3.2 Timeline?

alf_dave do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 25 05:15:13 EDT 2006

Thanks for the prompt responses.

Given our timelines (heading for a 1.4 qa cycle in sept), I think it's best to stick with 3.1.2 for now.  However, your plans for 3.2 sound ideal, allowing us to try early 3.2 drops on our 1.5 dev line.

Initially, we're going to build JSF components (inbox, start process, task view ) that integrate with the rest of Alfresco's JSF based UI and look & feel.  Over time, we'll introduce more workflow interaction within Alfresco.

I'm not the JSF expert, but members of our team have now gained deep experience from developing the Alfresco UI (and DCTM's Webtop) of this type of technology.  I'm sure we can help each other.

Our WCM team will be introducing Chiba into our stack, so who knows, we may in the future use xforms for managing tasks etc.  We're just taking it step-by-step for now :-)

Regards,
David

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960622#3960622

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960622