[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Excessive logging to server.log

Fush do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 25 09:28:18 EDT 2006

Hi!
I posted this over in the hibernate forums as well, but maybe it belongs here. My hibernate classes keep logging excessive amounts of data to my server.log. My log4j.xml is set to INFO on all entries, but the server.log still contains loads of DEBUG messages. We're talking more than 1 MB an hour, even if the container is "idle". Where is this debug level configured? I can't seem to find it...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960678#3960678

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960678