[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: ACL in Seam

yuan_hang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 25 10:08:01 EDT 2006

Thanks both of you for quick response,

I think James got my point.

I think I can add 'hasPriveledge' annotation to implement this function like James suggested and migrate some codes from Acegi (or do some customization to make it work with seam). But I want to make sure this is a good way to go and I am not re-inventing wheel as well.

In addition, I did some search before opening this discuss, only found this one http://jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=81833. But seems no result came out in the end. I will appreciate if you can give me some pointers I missed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960696#3960696

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960696