[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Handling process definitions

the_dude do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 25 12:40:01 EDT 2006

Thanks for the quick reply.

You are describing the deployment of a process definition. What I was looking for is how to retrieve the xml of an already deployed process definition (from the database). I haven't used the default web app for some time - however I doubt they show you the plain xml there.

Why I want to deliver this functionality: Normally, you are making some minor changes to your process, e.g. changing timer setting or expressions. These changes are not shown in a process image. In order to document the progress of your process definition I thought it might be a good idea to show the xml file to the user, which contains all necessary definition information.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960754#3960754

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960754