[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Is any one can deploy jboss portal with oracle9?

yuanwh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 26 03:40:54 EDT 2006

I downloaded the updatest jboss-portal-2.4.0-CR2-bundled.zip with jboss AS 4.0.4 and I want to it work with oracle. So I copy the portal-oracle-ds.xml from setup folder to deploy folder and modify its parameter propertly.
But when I start up it, it throws many exceptions. Firsty at some place it reported that "wsdl:output must be terminated by the matching end-tag </wsdl:output>". And then when hibernate export the scheme, it throwed many exceptions reported the "streams type cannot be used in batching".
When I startuped it the second time, it reported that "failed to register namespace portalcms -> http://jboss.org/jcr/portalcms: mapping already exists", then the cms service can not start!

Any one has successfully done it? Please give me some advices More thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960891#3960891

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960891