[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: JBossWS 1.0.1: client bug in consuming JavaBeans

cknowles do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 26 05:26:16 EDT 2006

Did anything ever come of this?

I an trying to do a test of a web service before full implementation. I' m using a simple "company" bean with id, name and address. The client has the correct ordering according to the WSDL, but I get a similar error:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960910#3960910

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960910