[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - JSF question

graflaszlo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 26 05:38:51 EDT 2006

Hi all
I have a web app wich runs on jboss-4.0.4.GA; it uses JSF and EJB3.
In web.xml the I have the following settings:

<welcome-file-list>
   <welcome-file>index.jsp</welcome-file>
   <welcome-file>index.jsf</welcome-file>
   <welcome-file>index.html</welcome-file>
   <welcome-file>index.htm</welcome-file>
</welcome-file-list>

and

<servlet-mapping>
   <url-pattern>*.jsf</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

OK. It works fine when I access a JSP file from the root of my app
like /myapp/index.jsp or when I access a JSP from /myapp/subfolder/index.jsp or by accessing /myapp/.

But for /myapp/subfolder/ it complains that 'No faces context?!'

Any suggestion?
--
Laci

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960913#3960913