[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Navigation Portlet: localization and sorting of tabs

gruenewa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 26 08:02:38 EDT 2006

It seems to me that JBoss Portal 2.4 still doesn't support sorting and localization of tabs in the Navigation Portlet. I am wondering since there is an old patch "[ JBPORTAL-585 ] Sorting and Localization for Navigation Portlet ". Also I would like to rename the Default Page in the Navigation Portlet to 'Start' or 'Home'. Are there any plans to make these features available for JBoss Portal 2.4 final?

Thanks,
Alexander

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960957#3960957

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960957