[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Calling an EJB method from a servlet via its Local inter

rgruet do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 26 08:40:37 EDT 2006

Thanks for the info.

I'm using reflection because my servlet is an XFire one which dispatches SOAP requests to my EJB via an invoker, which uses the reflection API.

I ran some tests an found that in my case local calls from the servlet work with one example EJB, but unfortunately not with my target one, which implements the Service Endpoint Interface (SEI) of my WS. The only difference I can think of so far is that this SEI has been generated by the XFire wsdl to Java utility (wsgen),  which might have made it somewhat special in some way (annotations ?).  I'm still investigating the issue...

Richard

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960962#3960962

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960962