[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Stateless Converter: First works, then ClassNotFoundExce

bfo81 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 26 10:46:43 EDT 2006

Ok...

I removed @Stateless and the Local interface and turned the converter into a pure JavaBean. Now there are no more errors (except it doesn't work the way I want but that's something different ;)). BUT: Injections don't work. Neither @PersitenceContext nor @Logger are there, they're all null.

So I have the choice: Stateless Session Bean that can't be found after submitting... or normal JavaBean where Injection doesn't work.

PS: Yes, I know. I could do it the old-fashioned way using the faces-config.xml and Converter-Ids. But hey, since I use Seam I want my Converters to be Seam Components, too ^^.

PPS: In case I'll jump out off the window the next hours all my assets should go to the Foundation Of Crazy-Driven J2EE Users ;).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961018#3961018

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961018