[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Stateless Converter: First works, then ClassNotFoundExce

bfo81 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 26 11:53:05 EDT 2006

Hm... my cheers were to early. It's really funny, but the debug log goes like this:

Calling the edit page

em=org.hibernate.ejb.EntityManagerImpl at d8f5e8

Submitting the edit page plus redisplay afterwards (validation fault)

em=null

Cancelling, going back to list and editing something else

em=org.hibernate.ejb.EntityManagerImpl at 3eed51

The EntityManager never stays the same. Sometimes it's null, and when not it's always newly instantiated (see the code at the end of org.hibernate...@).

Maybe it's the right time to finally post some code ;)

package de.beffo.test.converter;

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961052#3961052

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961052