[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Can you have an app run every 5 minutes?

EricChile do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 26 13:39:21 EDT 2006

I am new to JBoss, but I have experance with Tomcat and Struts. I have also played with webservices, jsf, and session beans.

I have some standalone code that works well that is written in Java. Is it possiable to convert this code so that it can be deployed in a war file and ran automaticly every 5 minutes?

I know it could be done with a cron job, but we would like to keep all the appliacations in the same area. thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961088#3961088

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961088