[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - ManyToMany relationship removal example

scotttam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 26 14:50:00 EDT 2006

I have been hunting around looking for an example of how to remove an entry from the join table but not remove the entities. For example, let's say I have a user table and a role table, which have a many to many relationship, so add a user_role table to manage that. In my POJO's, I setup my ManyToMany annotations with the definition on the role POJO.

Add entries into the join table seems to work fine but trying to remove entries by removing the objects from the relevant sets doesn't seem to cause the line to be removed from the join table. So, I am looking for an example of how to properly do this: setup the POJO's and simple sample code. If anyone has this, it would be appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961103#3961103

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961103