[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM-BPEL 1.1-beta1 and JBOSS AS 4.0.4 helloworldservice

alex.guizar@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 26 14:57:37 EDT 2006

If you run ant -p, it will show you the documented targets:
 build              build bpel and webapp libraries
  |  build.service.402  build service archive for JBoss 4.0.2
  |  build.service.403  build service archive for JBoss 4.0.3
  |  build.service.404  build service archive for JBoss 4.0.4
  |  clean              remove all generated files
  |  compile            compile all source files
  |  dist               build bpel distribution
  |  javadoc            generate jbpm bpel api documentation
  |  report.coverage    generate coverage report
  |  test               execute all tests
  |  test.coverage      execute the tests and measure the coverage
If you found the clean target then finding the build target to build bpel and webapp libraries ought to be easy. Plus, it is the main target :)

The reason why build.service.XXX does not depend on build is that, in order to build the .jar and .war files, the source files have to be compiled.  I do not want folks to recompile the distribution libraries unless they need to change something.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961105#3961105

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961105