[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Ripping out identity component

jbpmndc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 26 16:03:47 EDT 2006

in hibernate.cfg.xml follow the directions to comment out the user,group and membership objects.

Then, you can just delegate the security to your application container and manage access using the container's built in security mechanism.

A lot can be discussed about when you should do this and when you should not.  It seems to me that because jbpm is really just a jar, a lot of time you can rely on the app server for security.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961123#3961123

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961123