[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - seam and process instance question

jbpmndc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 26 16:07:53 EDT 2006

This is more of a SEAM question, but if anyone has an answer here I would appreciate it.

In the dvd example a process instance is retrieved using an entity bean's id. Is jBPM aware of all entity beans or how is it aware that there is a process that has an orderId of x value?

ProcessInstance pi = (ProcessInstance) context.getSession()
  |               .createQuery("select pi from LongInstance si join si.processInstance pi " +
  |                           "where si.name = 'orderId' and si.value = :orderId")
  |               .setLong( "orderId", order.getOrderId() )
  |               .uniqueResult();

Thread here:

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=87299

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961124#3961124