[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Ripping out identity component

m_ok do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 26 17:54:19 EDT 2006

If you look at my post over there:

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=72818

I explain how I implemented assignment to use the user/role info from our app.

We're not using swinlanes though and not the example webap either.

Also, this was more than 8 months ago so I don't know how much has changed since 3.0 on that front.

I'd also be happy to get opinions on wether this is a good way to do it, if you see any potential problems, etc. Thanks!

(p.s. A little note on the forum search. A search for all posts by author "m_ok" did not return the above post. Strange...)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961140#3961140

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961140