[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: EAR deployment

ZeddMaxim do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 26 22:18:37 EDT 2006

I resolved the issue.  Yes, I had the seam.properties and all other necessary config files / info set up properly.  The problem was I had used the JBoss 4.0.4GA installer straight off the web site, and not the JEMS installer as the Getting Started page dictates.  Also, I had included several of the support jars that accompany the Seam 1.0.1GA release in the deployed EAR.  All of this combined screwed something up and the seam listener wasn't intercepting the faces requests.  Once I installed the correct JBoss version and stripped the ear down to the bare minimum jars, things started working correctly.  Thanks for responding.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961170#3961170

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961170