[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Problem with JMSQueue and JMSReceiver

namitak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 27 02:43:05 EDT 2006

Thanks for your response jaikiran but my problem has not been resolved yet.  I am still getting the same error.

I want to optimize speed of message queing and receiving. To achieve this i am passing a collection of messages to JMSQueue and JMSReceiver is responsible to parse the object and sends the message one by one further.

this is working fine with first JMSQueue but the error comes in retrieving the another object from JMS_MESSAGES table.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Namita

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961188#3961188