[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: changing the default page

gruenewa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 27 04:15:51 EDT 2006

I have a similar problem, i also want to change the name of the default page. I have found something interesting in the JBoss Portal Wiki http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=Portal_2_4DefaultObject but that did not work. I changed
  | <portal>
  |    <properties>
  |       <property>
  |          <name>portal.defaultObjectName</name>
  |          <value>default</value>
  |       </property>
  |    </properties>
  | </portal> to <portal>
  |    <properties>
  |       <property>
  |          <name>portal.defaultObjectName</name>
  |          <value>Home</value>
  |       </property>
  |    </properties>
  | </portal>
and i changed also the name of the default page to
  |  <page>
  |             <page-name>Home</page-name>
  | </page> but nothing happened. Only the CMS seems to be broken. I know that changing the name of the default page is possible as the jboss portal live demo shows. http://portal.demo.jboss.com/. This is exactly what i want.

Thanks,
Alexander

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961204#3961204

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961204