[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Overriding the generated value inherited from a mapped s

d-rock do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 27 05:56:07 EDT 2006

anonymous wrote : PS entity and mappedsuperclass on the same class does not make sense

Doh. Well, that explains a lot. I wasn't even thinking about that, just blindly put Entity in there by force of habit. Having the @Entity tag on the @MappedSuperclass was causing the deployer to come up with some really bizarre @Id errors. I removed @Entity and it's all happy now.

Thanks,

Derek

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961221#3961221

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961221