[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Compound primary key with cmr

Ajaleo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 27 08:27:29 EDT 2006

hi all!

I'd like to know how I can create a entity with has a compound primary key which fields that are cmrs too. I've been googling and searching this forum but I haven't found how.

I've create the Entity with the X cmrs and an
@Id
public Long id

and a SessionBean to ensure that there isn't other entity with the same fields but I'm looking for this checking being performed automatically. I've used Dali and Netbeans to get the Entity from the database but it doesn't deploy.

I've create the Entity bean with the three cmrs and the three ids (all of the related entities have one Id field) but the queries hibernate create include the fields duplicated (one for cmr, one for cmp)

Could you give me any information?

Thanks a lot!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961269#3961269

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961269