[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: Explicit document source root using context/docbase

gburcher do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 27 10:50:41 EDT 2006

"jaikiran" wrote : Does this help:

  | http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=ExternalDirectories

I had already seen this wiki entry. This is old and relates to jboss v3.2.3. In my v4.0.4 install, the \META_INF\jboss-service.xml file does not contain an entry for <attribute name="Config"> or any of the elements contained within. This sort of config now appears to be in the server.xml file located in the jbossweb-tomcat55.sar directory. I tried adding the <context> info in that file, but that did not seem to work.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961315#3961315

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961315