[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Progress

chane do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 27 12:33:40 EDT 2006

"gavin.king at jboss.com" wrote :
  | * deprecation of @Conversational(ifNotBeginOutcome) in favor of no-conversation-view-id

I just started to use 1.1 in cvs and I am wondering about the reason for deprecating @Conversational.  I don't use pages.xml very much and would prefer to have this functionality on my SFSB rather than in a seperate file.

I am all for choices; however, I am just curious about the reason for deprecating a choice.  I could be missing the bigger picture with respect to pages.xml; It seems like one more place to remember to look in for how a given component works by being forced to use pages.xml.

Thanks,
Chris....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961348#3961348

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961348