[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: HTTP Status 403 error ocurred when I switch portal authe

winklosky do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 27 13:50:46 EDT 2006

I received the same error and to get past it I added one more module option:

<module-option name="defaultRole">Authenticated</module-option>

Following the change I was able to log in with a user stored in LDAP and I did not have to create an Authenticated role in my LDAP.

However, two portlets on the default page threw exceptions:

An internal error occured while rendering window 'default.default.HelloWorldPortletWindow:HelloWorldPortletWindow'
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No null portlet accepted

An internal error occured while rendering window 'default.default.Hello:Hello'
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No null portlet accepted

And one portlet on the Test page failed:
Cannot render
 Object not found PreferencesPortletInstance

Downloaded Package (JBoss Portal + JBoss AS 2.4-CR2)
Fedora Directory Server
Oracle 10.1.0 (portal database)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961375#3961375

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961375