[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Type Hiererchy

wconroy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 27 16:12:38 EDT 2006

That doesnt make sense.  If I have getCats() and getDogs(), then look at the wsdl, it creates a type Animal then, then has Cat and Dog that extends it.  How non object oriented languages handle it is their own business, but the wsdl  allows hierarchies as do the the SOAP messages.

That being said, can I expose the base class in my interfaces and the wsdl will generate the correct complex types for all of its subclasses?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961418#3961418

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961418