[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Removing a MessageListener doesn't remove its associated

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 28 03:58:30 EDT 2006

Threads are pooled so will naturally go up and down according to demand, although 1400 seems a lot.

Are you running with the jms client and server in the same VM? Or is it a separate client application?

CR2 is indeed old, CR4 is coming out next week, so I'd wait for that if I were you rather than trying CR3.

In the mean-time I'll try and run your code and see what's happening.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961504#3961504

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961504