[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: one task for multile users

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 28 10:08:14 EDT 2006

in 3.1 in combination with the webapp there are some issues. (also mentioned in the jira and these forums). The jbpm core should have no problem with it (meaning with the api you should get a group tasklist entry)

The 3.1 webapp will not be changed a lot, since all effort goes into the 3.2 webapp which has a different approach. This 'new' webapp will probably also run on 3.1, but no guarantees (yet)

If it is a simple problem in the 3.1 webapp, maybe I will fix it, or post a fix. but this could take a week or so, since I've got other (private) things to attend

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961571#3961571

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961571