[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - JBossWS URL changes

DjHitItUp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 28 11:04:26 EDT 2006

When I go to the JBossWS URL on my server:

http://server:8000/jbossws/services

I see my webservice:

jboss.ws:context=user,endpoint=TestWebService http://server:8080/user/TestWebService?wsdl

However the FULL url and port is incorrect b/c due to the web.xml of the application the link below is the CORRECT url.

http://server:8000/user/webservice/TestWebService?wsdl

Below is my web.xml:

<web-app version="2.4"
    xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee"
    xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee web-app_2_4.xsd">

    <!-- The Welcome File List -->
    <welcome-file-list>
        <welcome-file>index.jsp</welcome-file>
    </welcome-file-list>

		<!-- Servlets -->

        <servlet-name>TestWebService</servlet-name>
        <servlet-class>com.company.department.ws.TestWebService</servlet-class>

		<!-- Servlet Mappings -->
    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>TestWebService</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/webservice/TestWebService</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

</web-app>

The question I have is can I change the URL path found in the JBossWS page?  Is this a configuration change or a bug?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961584#3961584

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961584