[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: How to store information about many-to-many relationship

dbatcn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 28 12:19:35 EDT 2006

BTW, it did occur to me that I could store parallel relationships (e.g. one relation for invited users and another for accepted members) and confine the state change code to one place in a single transaction.  That's the cleanest thing I can think of so far and keeps everything in the EJB3 paradigm.  I think it would work for me, but I don't think it scales well (e.g. multiple state possibilites).  Superior alternatives welcomed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961596#3961596

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961596