[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: hibernate.LazyInitializationException with jBPM websale

DerJohannes do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 29 05:40:52 EDT 2006

This was exactly the point, thank you!!! I wouldn't have figured this out alone...

On task.jsp, i added a commons-fileupload field:

<h:form id="form1" name="form1" enctype="multipart/form-data" >
[...]
<t:inputFileUpload id="fileupload"
                       accept="application/pdf"
                       value="#{taskBean.upFile}"
                       storage="file"
                       styleClass="fileUploadInput"
                       required="false" />[...]

to make this work, i had to add the following to web.xml:

    <filter-name>multipartFilter</filter-name>    <filter-class>org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.ExtensionsFilter</filter-class>

  <filter-mapping>
    <filter-name>multipartFilter</filter-name>
    <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
  </filter-mapping

Can you give me a hint how I can make both work, jBPM/Hibernate and commons-FileUpload?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961677#3961677

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961677