[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: JBOSS on CentOS - Logging Issue

onizukanne do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 31 04:32:14 EDT 2006

Thanks jaikiran

That was the first search we ran, looked for EVERY single System.out.println message in all the code. There was no such record.

Besides like I mentioned, once the problem starts, even after we undeploy ALL our ears from the deploy folder, the logging continues. If it was due to a println message in our code, it would stop the moment the affected ear is undeployed.

So so strange

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961795#3961795

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961795