[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - newbie: Deploying WebService to JBoss 4.0.4

trifonov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 31 05:27:11 EDT 2006

Hi all,
I tried to follow adminguide.pdf to create and deplot web service - HelloWorldWS. Everything was fine untill I reach the deploy. It says:
"To deploy and test the hello web service, run the following from the examples directory:

ant -Dchap=ws -Dex=1 run-example

I go into jboss example directory and run it but it says there is now build.xml filere.. How can write it or where can I get it? Can i manually put all in ear file and put in deploy directory?

Regards,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961806#3961806

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961806