[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - JNLP classpath

mwoelke do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 31 07:24:24 EDT 2006

Hi,
Ive developed an ejb3 application with a swing client. i want to deploy this client via java webstart. therefore i created a war archive containing a jar with all my classes needed by the client. The problem is the client needs jbossall-client.jar as well.
Can someone tell me how to include this jar to the jnlp classpath without actually packaging it with the client. there has to be some way of referencing the jar located in <JBOSS_ROOT>/client.

Please help.

Thanx in advance.
Milan Wölke

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961833#3961833