[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jBPM HowTo add User Group Swimlane to DB?

KVAK_TNT do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 31 07:57:00 EDT 2006

Hi all!

actually I try to develop a small processengine in jBPM.
Some stuff is allready done and working.

But now I wanted to add user (s), group (s), swimlane (s) to the jBPM Persistance (DB) but I cannot find any add-function or any setter to do so?

I use jBPM 3.1.1 and also jBPM identity 3.1.1

Do I have to add them manually in hard SQL?
I'm also using Hibernate for mapping and for testing I'm using HSQL (Hibersonic in Memory Database) like in the example.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Greetings

Claus

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961847#3961847