[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problem with decrementing dates

bfo81 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 31 10:48:44 EDT 2006

PS: I changed the timezone of my computer from GMT+1 to GMT-1, and now the date is regarded as 1976-07-04 01:00. So JSF really wants to perform a timezone adjustment.

I know that there's a timeZone attribute for <f:convertDate />. But I think it's daft to artificially add this every time I use a date. Especially since client and server are running on the same machine here and sharing the same timezone.

btw: Even the booking demo fails on my PC. If I enter a new booking from July 31st to August 1st everything is shown correctly on the confirm page, but the database entries are one day earlier.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961898#3961898

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961898