[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Eviction problems with JBossCache 1.4.0

mimix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 31 12:53:13 EDT 2006

Hi,

We are running some tests in JMeter (2 clustered jboss instances) and monitoring the results with JMX (JBoss 4.0.4GA), and we noticed the following behavior:

jboss-cache 1.3.0

http://img120.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cachenodesandconnectionssg1.png

jboss-cache 1.4.0 GA

http://img259.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cachenodesandconnectionsko1.png

Both are running the same tests, the only change is the version of JBoss Cache jar.

It seems like eviction stopped working as soon as we upgraded the jar... how come?

We are using hibernate 3.0.3cr3 (from CVS), optimistic locking, invalidation async. Thanks again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961939#3961939

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961939