[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Bugs in org.jbpm.graph.node.Decision?

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 31 15:02:54 EDT 2006

The working of decision has been the topic on this forum before e.g. http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=78714. Is the behaviour you see in line what is discussed there? Is that different from the docs (what version of the docs, the online ones or from the source) ?

The reason I ask this is that it could be that the behaviour (how much it is unwanted) could be the 'correct/current' one.

According to the online docs, a transition without a condition results to true (for the option to have the 'otherwise') It does not need to be the last one. The default transition is the first one.

I'm not saying what you see is not a bug, but it is so fundamental and discussed before that I want to be sure.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961989#3961989

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961989