[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Tomahawk tabbed pane not rendering correctly within portal

kslm23 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 31 15:57:25 EDT 2006

Hi,
when i run the web app outside the portal everything shows up correctly but once i move it into the jboss portal the tabbedpane is not rendered properly - it shows as buttons and panels i am guessing it can't find the appropriate renderer. I am also seeing this exception

15:50:38,718 WARN  [UIComponentBase] No Renderer found for component {Component-
nent-family=javax.faces.ViewRoot, renderer-type=javax.faces.Group)

If anyone has any ideas on how to fix it, please share them. I've been trying to resolve this for a looooooong time now. It must be some library within portal/lib that's messing things up. I already replaced tomahawk.jar there with the latest version (1.1.4).
Thanks in advance!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961999#3961999

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961999