[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Master detail , conversation....

angelogalvao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 31 16:22:16 EDT 2006

That's something that i'm not understanding about seam, conversation etc...

I have 2 entity beans, for example, with a OnetoMany relationship:

Client and Products:

Client{
  private Set products;
}

and in my Session bean i got to methods:

@Name("clientManager")
@Stateful
public ClientManagerBean implements ClientManager{

@In(required=false)
private Client client;

@In(required=false)
private Product product;

public void addClient(){
     entityManager.persist(client);
}

public void  addProductToClient(){
    client.addProduct(product); // add to the set
}
}

in the method addProductToClient i just put the product in the collection, but in the next submit the product it's not there anymore...

I think this is the reason to the conversation state...

What i dont understand, what i have to do?

thanks!!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962006#3962006

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962006