[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Accessing EJB3 from an Applet...

Stormy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 31 22:09:46 EDT 2006

I'm having the same problem.

My application works great when it's a full standalone client, but when changing it to an applet, the jndi always returns a javax.naming.reference object instead of returning a bean like it normaly should.

wauwau0977, I tried what you said, but it does nothing. My policy is already set to grant all (which helped with other problems by the way), and the RMISecurityManager did nothing on the client.

However, I'm running on the same JVM as JBoss, could this be the problem ?

Any help is appreciated ;)

Tanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962037#3962037

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962037