[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Migrating from PojoCache 1.3 to 1.4

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 31 23:22:54 EDT 2006

Ilan,

Try creating an instance of org.jgroups.blocks.MethodCall and passing it to this overloaded version of callRemoteMethods:

public List callRemoteMethods(List mbrs, MethodCall method_call,
  |                                  boolean synchronous, boolean exclude_self, long timeout)
  | throws Exception

I think that will take care of your issue; let me know if it doesn't.  When you mentioned the problem you were having with 1.4.0.CR2 I did some stuff to allow this kind of thing to work, but it seems that if you use the version of callRemoteMethods that you're using it bypasses what I did.

As Ben said, callRemoteMethods() will be taken out of the client API in 2.0.  It's possible something like it may be accessible as an extension point, but that's not guaranteed, or even likely.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962043#3962043

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962043