[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Own dead letter queue

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 1 01:51:52 EST 2006

Not quite clear about your requirement. Do you want the messages which are discarded from your "queue/interlayC" to be sent to "queue/sns/DLQ" ?
If thats what you want then, you need not do all this. Just add an entry to the "queue/interlayC" configuration as follows:

<mbean code="org.jboss.mq.server.jmx.Queue"
  | 	 name="jboss.mq.destination:service=Queue,name=interlayC">
  |     <depends optional-attribute-name="DestinationManager">jboss.mq:service=DestinationManager</depends>

  |     <!--Jaikiran: Configuring to use my own DLQ on expiration of message -->
  |     <depends optional-attribute-name="ExpiryDestination">jboss.mq.destination:service=Queue,name=sns/DLQ</depends>

  |   </mbean>

For more details have a look at:

http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=ExpiryDestination

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982292#3982292